We will only use the information you provide for processing purposes relating to the contact you wish to establish with us. Your information will not be disclosed to any third party or used for other advertising purposes.
§ 1 Collection and Processing of Your Information
(1) You may visit our website without providing any personal details.
(2) In the case of a simple website visit, we merely store access data as part of so-called server log files. This information is provided by your browser with no personal references, i.e.:
• Browser type/version
• Operating system used
• Referrer URL (the previously visited site)
• Host name of the accessing computer (IP address)
• Time and date of the server inquiry.
We cannot allocate this information to specific persons. This information is not merged with information from other data sources. Furthermore, the information will be deleted following a statistical analysis (see para. 6 below).
(3) Your information is processed on servers located in Germany and thus within the scope of the EU privacy protection level.
(4) Furthermore, we process your information for a statistical analysis. To do so, user requests for our websites are stored in the server log files, including the IP address. For statistical purposes, these log files are examined and subsequently deleted. We are unable to draw any conclusions about the identity of any particular person when using the information.
(5) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. („Google“). Google Analytics uses so-called cookies. Cookies are text files stored on your computer that enable you to analyze the utilization of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your utilization of this website is typically transmitted to a Google server in the USA, where it is stored. However, if the IP anonymization feature on this website is activated, Google, prior to transmitting the information to the United States, will shorten your IP address within member states of the European Union or other states which are parties to the Agreement about the European Economic Area. The full IP address will only be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there in exceptional cases. On behalf of the owner of this website, Google will use this information to analyze your utilization of the website, to compile reports on website activities, and to provide further services to the website owner relating to website utilization and internet utilization. The IP address transmitted by your browser within the scope of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by an appropriate setting of your browser software. However, we would like to advise you that in this case you may not be able to fully use all the features and functions of this website. Furthermore, you can prevent the acquisition of the data generated by the cookie and relating to your utilization of the website (incl. your IP address) to Google and the processing of these data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en).
You can prevent data acquisition by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set that will prevent the future acquisition of your data when visiting this website: Deactivate Google Analytics
§ 2 Utilization and Circulation of Your Information
(1) As a matter of principle, we will use the information you provide only within the scope of our contractual obligations and/or delivery of corresponding products and services.
(2) Should your information be disclosed to any third-party company, this will be done in compliance with this privacy protection policy and for the purpose of fulfilling contractual obligations.
(3) We are expressly authorized to provide information required for the operation of this portal to third parties, such as database producers or service providers, or to have such information collected and processed by third parties, for the purpose of fulfilling our obligations under the user agreement. Any person or organization contracted by us for the purpose of fulfilling our obligations/liabilities is obligated to comply with this policy.
(4) We offer to provide you with news using the contact details entered by you. Of course you can revoke your consent to this use of your information at any time.
(5) We will only disclose any information exceeding the scope of the information you have provided for publication, in particular any information you have provided to us strictly for internal purposes of processing contracts, to any third party in the event that we are under a legal obligation to do so or for the purpose of exercising justified interests.
(7) Due to legal requirements we may be obligated – particularly for purposes of taxation – to store your information beyond the term of a contractual relationship with you and/or your utilization of our website. However, we will always store information strictly to the extent that may be required and in compliance with legal provisions.
(4) You can select your browser settings so that you will be informed about the setting of cookies, can decide their acceptance on a case by case basis, or generally exclude the acceptance of cookies. If cookies are not accepted this may limit the functionality of our website. Please consult the user manual of your browser or the producer of the browser about how to make the appropriate settings.
§ 4 Data Security
(1) We secure our websites and the related systems using technical and organizational means against loss, destruction, access, alteration or dissemination of your information by unauthorized persons.
§ 5 Right to Information
Under the German Federal Data Protection Act you have the right to be informed, free of charge, about your stored information and, if applicable, to have this information corrected, blocked or deleted. For relevant requests, please get in touch with our privacy protection contact stated in § 6 of this Privacy Protection Statement. Please be advised that we only collect any personal information or transaction data which you provide to us yourself within the scope of your utilization of our website.
§ 6 Privacy Protection Contact
In case of any questions concerning the collection, processing or utilization of your personal information, requests for information, correction, blocking or deletion of information and to revoke any consents you may have provided, please contact us using the e-mail address stated in the Publisher’s Details rubric.